The CRANAplus Awards recognise remote and isolated health professionals who have made a significant contribution improving health outcomes or have made a special contribution to their profession. Nominating a colleague or service provider is an excellent way to show your admiration and respect for their hard work.
Any individual, group or community may nominate a person for an award.
Exclusion Criteria — No current Board members to nominate and no self-nominations will be accepted.
Nominations must include the names and contact details of the (2) nominators/referees who can support the investigation of the veracity of the nomination. Nominators/Referees will be contacted by the selection committee, for a professional reference check.
CRANAplus Award Nominations
There are three award categories for which a nominee may be eligible.
- Excellence in Remote and Isolated Health practice Award -Sponsored by MICCRH
- Excellence in Education and /or Research Award — Sponsored by Centre for Remote Health
- Outstanding Novice/Encouragement Award — Sponsored by Remote Area Health Corps
- If nominating for multiple categories, a form for each category is required to be completed.
- Nominees must be a CRANAplus Member
The Awards Selection Committee will determine the Award winners based on the criteria specific to the nominated category.
In the absence of suitable nominations for an Award, the Selection Committee may determine there to be no winner of that Award.
The decision of the Committee is final.
Presentation of the Awards.
The Awards will be presented annually at the CRANAplus National Conference.
Nominations are to be made online by 19th July . For further enquiries contact 08 8408 8207.
Please note all Principal Nominators must sign in to the CRANAplus Website to access the Online Nomination Form.