CRANAplus is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 40719) that delivers a number of high quality education courses that support and develop remote and isolated health practitioners. CRANAplus recognises that excellence in learning is key to the delivery of best practice and safe health care and the retention of a skilled remote and isolated health workforce.
CRANAplus offers a number of courses utilising both blended and online learning approach. The blended courses include pre-course online theory and a face to face workshop with on-course assessments.
For a complete overview of our education suite of courses please see our CRANAplus Information Brochure.
About our courses
We understand the challenges in accessing quality education in remote locations. Courses are scheduled all over Australia and its Territories including easier to reach urban venues, regional and rural catchment areas, as well as the core, regular visits to the more remote areas of Australia.
Our Courses are unique in that they;
- Are contextualised to remote and/or isolated practice needs.
- Take into consideration jurisdictional differences and the broader needs of the health professional.
All of the CRANAplus Education Courses utilise the evidence-based improvement strategies provided by the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards, ensuring all participants improve the quality of health service provision in remote, rural and isolated practice.
A copy of the standards is available from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare.
Savings for CRANAplus Members
CRANAplus courses are offered at a discounted rate for CRANAplus Members. You can simultaneously purchase CRANAplus membership with courses and online modules.
CRANAplus volunteer facilitators are highly skilled and experienced health professionals who understand the challenges of the remote and isolated areas of Australia. We draw on the experience of our facilitators who work closely with us to ensure participants on our courses have access to the most current evidenced based health practices.
We are always looking for highly skilled health professionals to volunteer in the delivery of CRANAplus courses.
Nationally Recognised Training
Course participants benefit from:
- national recognition of Units of Competency gained
- knowing that their training is being delivered by an organisation which meets national standards
- enhanced career prospects as the units of competency are based on identified industry needs
- access to recognition of prior learning, also known as recognition of current competency.
Withdrawals, Cancellations and Refunds
At any time, following enrolment in a course, and prior to course commencement date, participants may withdraw from a course by giving written notice to email@example.com
In the event of notification of withdrawal from a course, 28 calendar days or more before the face-to-face workshop commences:
- a participant will be refunded the amount of the course fees paid minus $50 administration fee, this will be refunded and processed within 14 days
In the event of notification of withdrawal from a course 28 calendar days or less before the course commencement date:
- participant fees paid will not be refunded. CRANAplus cannot accept responsibility due to changes to work commitments or personal circumstances.
- participants will be given another 24 hours from notification of withdrawal, to reconsider their availability to attend and must confirm their decision via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- any course materials provided to the participant will remain the property of the participant and are not refundable.
- in the case of a participant withdrawing due to illness or extreme hardship, CRANAplus at its discretion, may consider a refund of the fees. Please refer to the “ExceptionalCircumstances” section of this policy.
For more information on our Withdrawals, Cancellations and Refunds Policy and Procedure please see the full policy below.
Student Handbook and Policies
Should you have any queries, please refer to the Student Handbook initially with the policies below under-pinning information in the handbook.