Adult Community Mental Health Nurses
Interview ASAP | Immediate start | RPN Grade 2 $1,239.80 - $1,518.70 per week | 3 - 6 month contract role
Sugarman International are currently seeking Adult Community Mental Health Nurses for a client in regional Victoria.
The successful Community Mental Health Nurse will have at least 2 years experience working as a Registered Nurse within Mental Health. Post graduate studies are desirable but not essential.
- Deliver comprehensive, evidence based nursing care for patients within the scope of community mental health.
- Act as a clinical resource and provide clinical supervision for registered nurses, enrolled nurses, assistants in nursing and students.
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Work with complex caseloads
- Travel and accommodation subsidies available
- 3 month contracts - with the view to extend
- Great salary and benefits available
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Extensive demonstrated nursing ability working in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada or the UK
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full immunisation records
- Both current working with children and national police checks
- The right to live and work in Australia
Please submit your CV to:
Sugarman Group International | Nursing
02 9549 5700