Aged Care RN
Permanent Position — Aged Care — Rockhampton
A well-established Aged Care Facility in Rockhampton Queensland is seeking experienced Aged Care RN on a full time basic to join their friendly team.
The position offers competitive remuneration and a supportive team environment.
- Staff supervision and effective coordination of Enrolled Nurses and Care Staff
- Resident care compliance with all aged care accreditation standards
- Resident assessments and care plans
- All aspects of general nursing care including medication management, palliative care and wound care
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated, current background and experience of at least 2 years as a ‘Registered Nurse’ in an Aged Care environment
- Expertise in delivering optimum aged care outcomes to residents which is compliant with nursing best practice and accreditation standards
- Sound understanding of Mandatory reporting requirements
- ACFI knowledge
- Experience with Aged Care Management software, efficient keyboard data entry skills and computer literacy with MS Office software
- Ability to lead a team to ensure excellent patient care delivery
- Experience with dementia patients, palliative care, wound care and pain management
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- Exceptional communication skills
- At least two year’s full time, paid employment as a ‘Registered Nurse’ in Australia essential.
- Current Federal Police Check
- Current Driver’s License
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification essential
- No sponsorship available
The facility offers a competitive salary plus superannuation, annual leave, sick leave and other entitlements.
If you are interested in this roles (or want to find out about other contracts we have available!), please CQ Nurse on 07 4998 5550 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org