ANUM - Urgent Care
SustainHealth Recruitment is currently looking for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) to work in an Urgent Care Centre in a public hospital in rural Victoria.
The role is a permanent part-time opportunity. The facility is located about 2.5 hours from Melbourne CBD.
- Four acute beds and two resuscitation beds
- Approximately 6000 presentations per year
- Manage a small team of 4 RN’s on a rotating roster
- 2 RN’s during the day and 2 overnight
- The doctors are on-call and not on-site
- High risk is transferred to another hospital
- Report to the Nurse Unit Manager
- Victorian Award Rates
- ANUM Year 1
- Paying $49.4789 an hour - part-time
- Salary packaging is available
- Free staff car parking
- Hold full registration with AHPRA as a Nurse
- Have experience working in the Emergency Department or an Urgent Care Centre
- Have evidence of strong leadership ability in managing a ward or team as a CNS or ANUM
- Postgraduate qualifications in Emergency Nursing or critical care nursing are essential
- Triage accreditation & experience required
- Advanced Life Support certification required
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
How to Apply: If you would like to apply or enquire about the role, please email email@example.com or call (02) 8274 4660.
Closing Date: 4th of June 2019