Child Health Nurse
Child Health Nurse | Coastal Pilbara WA
- Permanent role
- Relocation assistance available as well as housing
- The role of the Registered Nurse — Child Health is to improve the health and wellbeing, learning, development and safety outcomes for all children from birth to 15 years of age and their families.
- The successful applicants will have at least 2 – 3 years experience within Child Health, Immunisation certification is essential. You will have the opportunity to work within a well established multi-disciplinary team.
- The Child and Maternal service relies on a partnership between WA Health, maternity and community based services and the aboriginal organisation.
- Must have the ability to discuss and explain complex issues to clients and their guardians;
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of the issues and barriers that impact upon the health outcomes of Aboriginal children;
- Must have Post Graduate qualifications in Child and Family Health, qualifications and recent experience in midwifery/paediatric or primary health care;
- Must have at least 3 years post graduate experience;
- Must be Immunisation certified in WA
- Current drivers licence is essential
- Must be registered with AHPRA
If you’re interested in applying for this position please send over a resume to Danielle.Kirby@sugarmangroup.com.au or call (02) 9549 5700 for more information