Child Health Nurse
Child Health Nurse - Kimberley Region, Western Australia
CQ Nurse are requiring a Child Health Nurse for a 13 week agency contract in the Kimberly, Western Australia, to start as soon as possible.
This is a Monday - Friday role, where you will be working 76-80 hours each fortnight and are eligible for weekly CQ Nurse bonus payments $$ for the entirety of your contract.
CQ Nurse is part of Health Solutions Group Australia (HSGA), a national healthcare, community care and disability support organisation. Our national footprint includes offices in NSW, VIC, WA, SA, ACT, QLD and NT and staff in every state and territory of Australia.
Together, we have a collective 130 years’ experience recruiting Australia’s best team of nurses and midwives, aged care workers, disability support staff and other specialist support staff.
- Child Health certificate
- Current Western Australian immunisation endorsement
- Must have recent experience working in a Child Health role
- Two or more years of Nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand and a current AHPRA Registration
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- Referral bonuses for you and your friends
- Education assistance
- Travel assistance, exclusive of what our facilities offer
- Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- Unrivalled support from our team
Alternatively, if you are interested in other areas of rural and remote Australia or have experience in different nursing designations, we have opportunities for ED RNs, Midwives, Paediatric RNs, Child Health RNs, Theatre RNs, RPNs and Remote Area Nurses! Please contact us: (07) 4998 5550 firstname.lastname@example.org