Clinical Nurse Consultant
About your opportunity This is an opportunity with the Palm Island Community Mental Health Service, experience working in a remote setting with an Indigenous client group. You will provide an advanced standard of mental health nursing interventions to consumers with serious mental health problems and their families in community whilst contributing at a clinical leadership level to effective and efficient service delivery. There is the expectation of collaboration with consumers, carers and members of the multidisciplinary team to provide evidenced based practice and education within a recovery model of care.
Generous remuneration package value up to $140,711 p.a. comprising salary range of $113,261 to $122,964 p.a. (Nurse Grade 7), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. On-site single staff accommodation will be provided to the successful applicant plus RANIP, professional development, salary sacrificing options, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent + current AHPRA registration is mandatory
- Possession of a relevant post graduate qualification in the mental health field is highly desirable.
- Credentialed status with the ACMHN is highly desirable.
- Appointment as an Authorised Mental Health Practitioner under the Mental Health Act 2016 would be highly desirable.
- Travel by light aircraft between Townsville and Palm Island may be required.
- This position requires a C Class motor vehicle licence.
Applications Close: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Enquiries: Charmaine Moon 07 4752 5162
Apply online: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TV308185