Clinical Nurse Consultants
CQ Nurse have numerous short-term contracts on offer, in a number of island locations.
The positions available are for Clinical Nurse Consultants with various start and end dates throughout July, August and leading into September.
All contracts consist of a full time roster of 76 – 80 hours/fortnight with accommodation provided and travel assistance offered.
- Recent Emergency experience, including triage, cannulation and resus skills
- Ability to work on call if required
- Current Advanced Life Support certificate
- Previous rural/remote experience highly desirable
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification essential
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in Australia or New Zealand, post-graduation
- A current, unrestricted AHPRA Registration
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- · Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- · Referral bonuses
- · Loyalty bonuses
- · Education assistance
- · Travel assistance
- · Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- · Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- · Unrivalled support from our team
If you are interested in these roles (or want to find out about other contracts we have available!), please CQ Nurse on 07 4998 5550 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org