SustainHealth Recruitment are currently seeking a Community nurse for a community health service in the Kimberley, Western Australia. This would be a great opportunity for Nurses who are looking for a Monday to Friday role with no on call.
The client would like the candidate to start within the next 2 – 4 weeks to complete a 12 week contract where they may also have the option to extend.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Full working rights within Australia
- Minimum 3 years as a community nurse or remote area nurse
- Immunization certificate is preferred but not essential
- Rural and remote experience
- Happy to complete a 12 week contract
- Able to start by Mid July
- Free travel from Perth to the facility, return
- Free accommodation
- Salary paying $95,742 + Super + District allowance
- Salary packaging and TOIL available
- Monday to Friday role which means weekends to go sightseeing and relax!
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your resume to Ami@sustainhr.com.au and feel free to pop me a call 02 8274 4618 to have a confidential chat.