Sugarman Nursing are currently seeking a Haemodialysis Nurse for a large regional hospital in The Northern Territory.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a well established unit and be experienced working with Indigenous Communities
● Interview ASAP
● Flexible start dates
● RNM Level 1 $75,135 - $99,405 p.a. pro rata
● 3 - 6 month contract roles with the view to extend
● Work for a large Regional hospital
● Deliver comprehensive, evidence based nursing care for patients within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse
● Act as a clinical resource and provide clinical supervision for registered nurses, enrolled nurses, assistants in nursing and students.
● Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
● Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
● Flexible working arrangements on offer
● Free one way travel and free accommodation
● Full AHPRA registration
● Experience with with Fresenius 4008F and Fresenius 5008HD is desirable.
● Extensive demonstrated nursing ability, working in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada or the UK
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Sound verbal and written communication skills
● Full immunisation records
● Both current working with children and national police checks
Please submit your CV to:
Sugarman Group International | Nursing
02 9549 5700
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.