Dual Midwives - North West QLD
CQ Nurse are requiring Dual Midwives for various 12 week agency contracts in North West QLD, starting Mid-February and Mid-March.
CQ Nurse is part of Health Solutions Group Australia (HSGA), a national healthcare, community care and disability support organisation. Our national footprint includes offices in NSW, VIC, WA, SA, ACT, QLD and NT and staff in every state and territory of Australia.
Together, we have a collective 130 years’ experience recruiting Australia’s best team of nurses and midwives, aged care workers, disability support staff and other specialist support staff.
- Recent experience working as a Midwife across the antenatal and postnatal wards and the birthing suite
- Current Midwifery Emergency Training
- Current Fetal Surveillance education
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation certificate
- Two or more years of Nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand and a current AHPRA Registration
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- Referral bonuses
- Education assistance
- Travel assistance, exclusive of what our facilities offer
- Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- Unrivalled support from our team
Alternatively, if you are interested in other areas of rural and remote Australia or have experience in different nursing designations, we have opportunities for ED RNs, Midwives, Paediatric RNs, Child Health RNs, Theatre RNs, RPNs and Remote Area Nurses! Please contact us: (07) 4998 5550 firstname.lastname@example.org