Dual Registered Midwife or Direct Entry Midwife
SustainHealth Recruitment is currently seeking a Dual Registered Midwife for a contract position and a Dual Registered Midwife or Direct Entry Midwife for Permanent positions in coastal Queensland. This is a great opportunity for Nurse/Midwives who likes working in regional locations.
- It’s a small site, you’ll be working in both midwifery and on the ward
- It’s a 28 bed MPS facility
- They have approximately 90 — 100 births per year
- It’s a busy service.
- The role will start on either the 28th October or 11th November
- Its a contract ranging from 6 ‑13-weeks
- Accommodation in a modern house with ensuite
- Travel covered from anywhere in Qld.
- Dual registered Midwife or Direct entry
- Queensland Health Rates.
- Accommodation in a modern house with own room and ensuite
- Travel allowance from anywhere in Queensland
- Based in a beautiful coastal town
- Agency rate paying up to $56.88.
- You must be dual or direct entry registered
- You must have approx 5 years experience
- You must be birth suite confident
- You must be confident with anti & postnatal care
- Happy to work in the wards
- Experience with Acute Care would be desired.
Please contact email@example.com or 02 8274 4692 for any questions about the position.
Expire date 30th October.