The Royal Flying Doctor Service (South Eastern Section) is seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses with Midwifery qualifications to join our Broken Hill Medical Team in the position of Flight Nurse.
As a Flight Nurse you will provide emergency, inter-hospital and retrieval in-flight care throughout the SE Section’s Network, an area of 640,000 sq km covering areas of remote NSW, SA and Qld. We have a number of opportunities, and will welcome applications for full time or part time (.5) attendance.
To apply you must:
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be a registered nurse/registered midwife with AHPRA
- Have critical care qualifications and/or experience (ED or ICU)
- Have a minimum of five years post graduate experience
In return, the RFDS SE offers:
- Exceptional professional satisfaction in a unique work environment
- FTE commencement salary of $123,268
- Six (6) weeks annual leave per year
- Generous salary packaging options
- Ongoing professional development and study leave
For more information: Please contact People and Culture via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: Forward a covering letter addressing the points of this advert, and indicating your preference for full time or part time employment, along with your resume and copies of your qualifications to email@example.com
The positions are based in Broken Hill and FIFO arrangements are not available.
Applications close Friday, 1st March 2019
Any published closing dates are estimated, the RFDS SE aim to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. This means that we will close advert as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.
The RFDS Of Australia Is An Equal Opportunity Employer