The Derby Aboriginal Health Service in WA is looking for a GP to join their awesome crew in July 2019! DAHS has a modern and well-resourced clinic in the town of Derby and employs about 50 staff, including nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and five FTE GPs. They have many onsite visiting specialists and allied health professionals.
You will get to participate in fly-in-fly-out and drive-in-drive-out clinics to remote communities within our spectacular Kimberley region.
Our generous package valued at about $300 000 per annum includes;
- Annual salary $236 383, plus super!
- Salary packaging up to $31,177 annually
- Furnished accommodation with electricity and water bills included -
- Internet/telephone allowance of $100 per month - $5000 relocation subsidy - Toyota Camry for personal use
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 2 weeks study leave
- 10 days of personal leave per year
- (there is also an additional 2 week paid shut down period over Christmas, at the discretion of the board)
If you wish to apply or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Dr Prue Plowright on 0409 949 076 or via email email@example.com