- 1 to 2 yr Contract
- Work with a dedicated team of health professionals
- Expand your scope of practice
Rural Workforce Agency Northern Territory (RWA NT) are partnering with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (Congress) to find an experienced General Practitioner to join their committed team at the Ntaria/Hermannsburg clinic in Central Australia. Congress is a Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation providing comprehensive, holistic and culturally appropriate primary health care service to Aboriginal people living in and nearby Alice Springs, including five remote communities; Amoonguna, Ntaria, Santa Teresa, Utju and Mutitjulu.
As the successful General Practitioner, you will be working with a multidisciplinary team including a Nurse Manager, Registered Nurses, Aboriginal Health Practitioners, AOD Worker, Transport Officers and Administration workers. Your new role is integral to providing clinical leadership, cultural integrity and high standards of clinical care, incollaboration with all Congress services, visiting Allied Health Professionals and other specialist services.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Undertake comprehensive primary health care clinical consultations in a holistic manner following protocols defined in the Central Australian Remote Practitioners Association (CARPA) Standard Treatment Manual and the Minymaku Kutja Tjukurpa Womens Business Manual where appropriate
- Function as a multidisciplinary team member
- Conduct all work in line with Congress values which are: Equity and Social Justice, Respect, Recognition, Resourceful, Responsibility, Relationships.
- Apply strict confidentiality practices and guidelines to all patient, client, personal and commercially sensitive information
For full Information and Application Process please click here.