- Exciting and Diverse work experience
- Attractive salary package
- 5 weeks annual leave
Rural Workforce Agency (RWA) NT are partnering with Carpentaria to find a Physiotherapist to join their multi-disciplinary team. Carpentaria has a committed team of professional staff who are dedicated to providing evidence-based and person-centred treatment and supports to enable Territorians with a disability to build a bigger life. Carpentaria employs high quality staff in a range of specialist disability support and allied health roles to support clients across our Therapy Services, Adult Day Service, Supported Independent Living, Short term Accommodation and Support Coordination services. Recruitment to positions at Carpentaria is based on values, skills and qualifications.
In this role you will be required to plan, deliver and evaluate person-centred Physiotherapy services that deliver choice and control to NDIS and other participants and meet participant plan goals for the NDIS or other schemes.
The Top End region is home to Darwin, Australia’s only tropical capital city. Darwin is arguably one of Australia’s most cosmopolitan cities with a population consisting of more than 60 nationalities. The greater Darwin area has a population of approximately 120,500 people. The city’s multicultural mix is highlighted by its many exciting cultural festivals and weekly food and craft markets. There are plenty of activities to keep you entertained including the Deckchair Cinema, sailing, museums and shopping centres as well as being nearby Litchfield National Park for great camping and swimming. The region has a tropical climate with a distinctively dry and wet season.
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary, evidence-based Physiotherapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Provide independent, specialist and clinical input into NDIS program planning, development and delivery of core business
- Ensure a minimum of billable hours are met each month and manage different funding arrangements accordingly
- Ongoing internal and external stakeholder communication
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs within Carpentaria service areas
- Contribute to the ongoing promotion of WHS in the Carpentaria workplace, including the manual handling program
- Attendance and contribution to team and organisational meetings, including the provision of in-services and quality and service development activities
- Adherence to Australian Health Practitioners Registration Authority (AHPRA) and Carpentaria policies and procedures