Applications must be submitted by Monday 11 November, 2019 11:55 PM
|Applications close:||Monday 11 November, 2019 11:55 PM AEST|
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 3 Yr b|
|Salary:||$63,468 to $86,857 per annum|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Location:||King Island Hospital & Health Centre|
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent Shift Worker position, working 76 hours per fortnight.
Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that subsequent appointments may be made from this process for full-time or part-time roles.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and well being of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse for the King Island Hospital who is passionate about delivering best practice patient
centred nursing care, as a member of a dynamic multidisciplinary healthcare team.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will contribute to the health outcomes of your residents/patients through excellence in practice, fostering a learning culture, strong interpersonal and communication skills and working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Working as a Nurse on one of the mesmerising Bass Strait Islands gives you the opportunity to fulfil a rewarding career in an idyllic part of the world. King Island is known for its diverse, natural landscapes and laid back life style.
Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please note that access to the Grade 4 salary range is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (holds a Board-approved qualification in administration of medicines).
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Applications close 11th November 2019 at 11:55 PM