Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, Shift Worker (fully rotational) position working upto 76 hours per fortnight.
Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that subsequent appointments may be made from this process for full-time or part-time roles.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to work at Health West, West Coast, Tasmania. You will be passionate about the greatest quality of care, ensuring that you collaborate with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team. Within the dynamic multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to a strong professional team approach through open communication and a positive supportive environment.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will contribute to the health outcomes of your patients through excellence in practice, fostering a learning culture, excellent communication skills and working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Located on the beautiful West Coast of Tasmania, this position is ideal for a professional who seeks the opportunities, challenges and rewards that come from working within regional communities, whilst enjoying a lifestyle that is rated second to none.
Make It Tasmania is your link to the state to sample our lifestyle, unique places, culture, fabulous food, affordable housing, jobs and business opportunities, please visit http://www.makeittasmania.com.au
Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please note that access to the Grade 4 salary range is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
For full information and application process please go to https://www.seek.com.au/job/39337330?searchrequesttoken=8983dc1e-731c-4b11-9cad-af3130cba5f6&type=standard