Registered Nurse | Correctional Health
Sugarman are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for multiple roles within a major NSW prison located just 40 minutes from central Sydney.
The successful applicants will work as part of an innovative Correctional Health Team to provide high quality patient centred care to inmates at the facility. As a Registered Nurse within the facility, you will be responsible for the provision of primary health care, nurse-lead clinics, health assessments, care planning, triage, immunisations, chronic disease management and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an organisation that puts a major focus on the professional development of their employees while providing the highest quality of care to its patients.
- Salary: Year 1 $31p/h - Year 8 $44p/h
- Salary Packaging
- Free parking
- Additional Employee Benefits
- Major focus on professional development
- Opportunity to develop a diverse array of skills
- Full/Part time roles available-depending on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Located only 40 minutes drive from central Sydney
The successful candidate will have:
- Full AHPRA-No restrictions
- Full working rights within Australia
- Experience across primary health, triage, chronic disease, community, clinical care, RAN, Immunisation, drug and alcohol treatment is all highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
For more information, or to apply for this position, contact Roisin on 0295495700 / firstname.lastname@example.org