Registered Nurse - Leave Relief
|Applications close:||Sunday 10 November, 2019 11:55 PM AEST|
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 3 Yr b|
|Salary:||$63,468 to $81,197 pro rata, per annum|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Hours/Period of Appointment
Multiple permanent Shift Worker positions, working up to 76 hours per fortnight.
Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that subsequent appointments may be made from this process for full-time or part-time roles.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and well being of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse for Health West, West Coast, TAS who is passionate about the greatest quality of care, ensuring that you collaborate with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team. Within the dynamic multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to a strong professional team approach through open communication and a positive supportive environment.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Consultant you will contribute to the health outcomes of your patients through excellence in practice, fostering a learning culture, excellent communication skills and working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please note that access to the Grade 4 salary range is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (holds a Board-approved qualification in administration of medicines).
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
For full information and application process please click here: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1038279/registered-nurse-leave-relief-523058
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
Applications close 10th November 2019