Registered Nurses - Emergency Qualified
YNA has several contracts on offer throughout Australia for experienced Registered Nurses-Emergency Qualified, with a sense of adventure and willingness to travel. Contracts include FREE travel and accommodation*. Contact us to find out more today!
- At least 1-year, full time, recent experience in Emergency Department.
- Post graduate qualification in Emergency/Triage highly desirable.
- Current AHPRA
- Must have ALS, IVC competency.
- Current Manual Handling
- Current Police Check or ability to obtain
- Hold or able to obtain Working with Children checks for relevant state.
- Experience working in Remote Areas
- Remote Emergency Care, other qualifications related to Remote Area Nursing.
- CRANA qualifications highly desirable.
Why join YNA?
- Great Pay: Above award, extremely competitive weekly pay
- Great Rewards: Referral bonuses, competitions and more on offer
- Free uniforms, mandatory updates/CPD
- A national provider with opportunities all over the country