Registered Nurses – Emergency Qualified, Midwifery, Mental Health and Aged Care
Location – You tell us where you want to go
YNA has several contracts on offer throughout Australia for experienced Registered Nurses, with a sense of adventure and willingness to travel. Contracts include FREE travel and accommodation*. Contact us to find out more today!
- At least 2‑year, full time, recent experience.
- Post graduate qualification in Emergency/Triage highly desirable for ED.
- Current AHPRA
- ALS competency desirable.
- Current National Police Check
- Hold or able to obtain Working with Children checks for relevant state.
- Proof of immunisation – Hep B, MMR (born after 1966), Pertussis, Varicella and MRSA
- Mandatory Competencies
- Experience working in Remote Areas
- Remote Emergency Care, other qualifications related to Remote Area Nursing.
- CRANA qualifications highly desirable.
Why join YNA?
- Great Pay: Above award, extremely competitive weekly pay
- Great Rewards: Referral bonuses, competitions and more on offer
- Free uniforms, mandatory updates/CPD
- A national provider with opportunities all over the country
For a confidential discussion please phone Anne-Marie (08) 7129 5000 or Elaine Abbott (07) 4031 0377, email email@example.com