Remote Area Nurses
CQ Nurse are requiring Remote Area Nurses for short-term agency contracts!
Contracts for our RANs typically average from 2 weeks to 3 months in length (sometimes longer!). Each contract offers free or subsidised accommodation and travel assistance, with competitive rates paid.
Choose from a great variety of locations…both outback and island destinations!
- · Previous experience working in an Australian Primary Health Clinic
- · Strong emergency experience including the ability to triage and cannulate
- · Ability to work on call
- · Minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand, post-graduation
- · Current AHPRA Registration
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- · Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- · Referral bonuses
- · Loyalty bonuses
- · Education assistance
- · Travel assistance
- · Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- · Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- · Unrivalled support from our team
Alternatively, if you are interested in other areas of rural and remote Australia or have experience in different nursing designations, we have opportunities for ED RNs, Midwives, Paediatric RNs, Child Health RNs, Theatre RNs, RPNs and Remote Area Nurses!
Please contact CQ Nurse on 07 4998 5550 or email your CV through to email@example.com