Remote Area Nurses
Remote Area Nurses - NT
CQ Nurse are requiring Remote Area Nurses for contracts in the Northern Territory - various locations available.
Generous agency rates will be paid with accommodation and travel inclusions for every contract.
CQ Nurse is part of Health Solutions Group Australia (HSGA), a national healthcare, community care and disability support organisation. Our national footprint includes offices in NSW, VIC, WA, SA, ACT, QLD and NT and staff in every state and territory of Australia.
Together, we have a collective 130 years’ experience recruiting Australia’s best team of nurses and midwives, aged care workers, disability support staff and other specialist support staff.
- Recent Primary Health Clinic experience
- Ability to work on call as required
- Current REC and MEC certificate
- Current NT immunisation endorsement
- Current Pharmacotheraputics certificate highly desirable though not essential
- Two or more years of Nursing experience in Australia or New Zealand and a current AHPRA Registration
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- Referral bonuses for you and your friends
- Education assistance
- Travel assistance, exclusive of what our facilities offer
- Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- Unrivalled support from our team
Alternatively, if you are interested in other areas of rural and remote Australia or have experience in different nursing designations, we have opportunities for ED RNs, Midwives, Paediatric RNs, Child Health RNs, Theatre RNs, RPNs and Remote Area Nurses!
If you are interested in this role (or want to find out about other contracts we have available!), please CQ Nurse on 07 4998 5550 or email your CV through to