RNs, RMs, RANs, RPNs
CQ Nurse are requiring Registered Nurses, Registered Midwives, Mental Health Nurses and Remote Area Nurses for agency contracts throughout regional, rural and remote areas in the various states and territories of Australia.
Contracts average from 4 weeks to 12 weeks (sometimes longer!) with subsidised accommodation and travel.
Choose from a great variety of locations…both outback and island destinations!
Right now we are recruiting:
- Rural generalists with experience in general medical, aged, acute and ED
- Emergency trained nurses with a current Advanced Life Support certificate, triage skills and extensive Emergency experience
- Remote Area Nurses
- Theatre Nurses with experience in Scrub/Scout, Anaesthetics and Recovery
- RNs with renal experience
- RN/RMs or direct entry midwives
- ICU/CCU nurses
- Mental Health nurses for both inpatient and community roles
What can CQ Nurse offer?
- Free Professional Development and Mandatory Training
- Referral bonuses
- Loyalty bonuses
- Education assistance
- Travel assistance, exclusive of what our facilities offer
- Competitive agency rates paid weekly
- Weekly $$ placement bonuses whilst you are on contract
- Unrivalled support from our team
Whether you can start ASAP or further down the track, we’d love to hear from you!
We have opportunities for ED RNs, Midwives, Paediatric RNs, Child Health RNs, Theatre RNs, RPNs and Remote Area Nurses!
If you are interested in this role (or want to find out about other contracts we have available!), please CQ Nurse on 07 4998 5550 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org