VRGP - Clinic Doctor (GP)
VRGP - CLINIC DOCTOR (GP) REQUIRED FOR OUR UNIVERSITY CLIENT
Our client, a University, requires a Melbourne Based Clinic GP (VRGP):
- The GP must be able to order serology, read the serology and then order vaccinations;
- -Have an associated pathology service and nurse who would also be in attendance;
- -The GP is required to vaccinate just over 500 students in first year. These are students who require these vaccinations prior to their professional practice;
- -The clinic is to run over a 1 week or 2 weeks to commence, perhaps 6 hours a day;
- GP to be able to bulk bill pathology and provide some advise on the options for our international students whose vaccinations cannot be claimed by their overseas health cover;
- -For convenience, our client is able to provide functioning facilities for clinic set-up.
- How many students the Clinic GP will be able to see in 1 hour? and
- How many Pathology nurses that could be provided?
- What would be the GPs preference on vaccinations in relation the requirements by VU and timelines to read particularly Hep B seroconversion?
Please contact us to discuss the following:
- In-date AHPRA registration
- Recent Australian working experience
- In-date Working With Children Check
- In-date National Police Certificate
- Current ABN (Not compulsory)
- In-date Immunisation record and 2 referees
Benefits for choosing Medical Staff
- Flexible choice-based work/ life balance
- Excellent opportunity to travel and work at various locations around Australia
- 24/7 access to experienced Medical Staff consultants to discuss your placements
- Competitive rates and weekly payments
- Accommodation and Travel allowances are provided in some cases
We also have positions for: Consultants (Various Medical Specialists), General Practitioners (GPs), Residential Medical Officers (RMOs), Senior Residential medical officers (SRMOs), Registrars and positions for Nurses.
CALL us on 1300 10 50 10 or Visit - www.medicalstaff.com.au