Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: Kimberley Region
Fitzroy Crossing Community Health
WA Country Health Service — Kimberley Population Health Unit are seeking an autonomous Clinical Nurse Manager to commence ASAP at Fitzroy Crossing for a 3 month contract with Kimberley Population Health Unit. There is the possibility of an extension. This role may require travel in and out of Fitzroy Valley communities via light aircraft and 4×4 vehicles.
Fitzroy Crossing is in the central Kimberley Region and sits on the Mighty Fitzroy River so the attractions of fishing and camping on your weekends off in this iconic area are fabulous so bring your fishing rod along!!
Desirable skills / Certificates:
- Remote/rural experience
- Very experienced in Management
- Responsible for the delivery of quality patient care
- Leading quality improvements activities
- Provides Human Resource management
- Demonstrates professional leadership and role modelling for nurses and other Health Professionals
- Immunisation Certificate WA
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will receive:
- Attractive rates of pay (ANF SRN Level 3 — $116070 p.a)
- 5 weeks Annual Leave per year.
- Salary Packaging options available.
- Relocation assistance (as per the ANF Award/Agreement)
- District allowance – ($7,436 p.a)
- Annual incentives if extension occurs.
You must have or be willing to obtain the following in your application
- National Police Clearance
- Working with Children Check
- Need to provide successful pre-placement health screening clearance before commencement.
- Current C Class drivers licence with 4WD experience.
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity then please contact Rosey Lupton on the below details, or if you would like to just ring up for a quick chat please do.
Phone – 08 91 941 636