Midwives & Registered Nurses in ED - Contract Position
Midwives & Registered Nurses in ED | NSW | Contract Position
Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, Locum Doctors and Allied Health Professionals in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools, Medical Surgeries and Home care services including personal care and domestic help with offices across Australia is hiring now.
Medical Staff currently have a number of opportunities available for Midwives & Registered Nurses in ED (Rural NSW, Australia)
If you are a Registered Nurse with 3 + years’ experience in Midwifery & ED, Triage, Medical, Surgical, ICU, CCU, we would love to hear from you!
Essentials for the role:
- Demonstrated recent nursing experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current clear WWCC
- Current clear police check (or ability to obtain)
- Current immunisation status
- Minimum of 3+ year paid nursing experience in Australia essential
- Available to start ASAP
Benefits of the role:
- Free Accommodation on the Hospital grounds
- 4 weeks to 12 weeks contract are available.
- Excellent hourly rates
- Referral bonus
- Ongoing contract opportunities
- Free Professional indemnity insurance
- Free uniform
- Supportive organisation
- Ongoing training
- Working Holiday Visa Nurses Welcome
If this position is for you please call and speak with us directly, we have many roles available. Medical Staff have established relationships with public and private healthcare providers in every state of Australia.
For more information or to be considered for the position please do not hesitate to contact us on
1300 10 50 10 or visit our website www.medicalstaff.com.au