Rural & Remote Nurses in Mental Health | Contract Position
Medical Staff specialises in the recruitment and placement of Nursing Staff, Locum Doctors and Allied Health Professionals in Private and Public Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Retirement Villages, Private Clinics, Universities, Schools, Medical Surgeries and Home care services including personal care and domestic help, with offices across Australia is hiring now.
Medical Staff currently have a number of opportunities available for Rural and Remote Nurses.
If you are a Registered Nurse with 2 + years’ Community or In-patient Mental Health experience.
We offer our Midwives & Nurses a lucrative bonus of $ 1000 for those who start contract placements asap for a contract of minimum 8 weeks.
Essentials for the role:
- Demonstrated recent nursing experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current clear Police Check (or ability to obtain)
- Current clear Working with Children Check
- Current immunisation status
- Minimum of 2+ year paid nursing experience in Australia
- Available to start ASAP
Benefits of the role:
- 4 weeks to 12 weeks contract are available
- Free accommodation & covered travel expenses
- Excellent hourly rates
- Referral bonus
- Ongoing contract opportunities
- Free uniform
- Supportive organisation
- Ongoing training
- Working Holiday Visa nurses are welcome
For more information or to be considered for the position please do not hesitate to contact
Jesica on 1300 10 50 10 or visit www.medicalstaff.com.au