Join or Renew
How much will it cost me?
- Full Membership - $150
(for individual professionals)
- Concessional Corporate Employee - $100
(for individuals who are employed by one of our Corporate Members)
- Concessional Undergraduate Student - $50
(for Undergraduate students only - currently enrolled in a university based health discipline. Student ID required)
- Concession - Retiree - $50
(no longer a paid employee but wish to maintain a connection to the remote health industry)
- Associate - $150
(for those outside the health sector but wish to maintain an interest in remote health and support CRANAplus)
Please note: International addresses will require an additional postal charge of $25 for the New Member Welcome Bag.
Top Reasons to Join CRANAplus
- Exclusive Member benefits include:
- Up to $100 discounts on all courses
- 10% on all online e-Remote modules
- Up to $200 discount on CRANAplus Conference registration
- $10 discount on subsequent years for multi year Membership
- CRANAplus scholarship and grant opportunities
- Annual On-line Subscription of Australian Journal of Rural Health via Membership Account
Refer 5 friends and receive a FREE Clinical Procedures Manual (* To receive this reward, the new members must identify the referring individual when they apply for membership).
As a part of the CRANAplus family, our members can enjoy the expertise of the only health organisation with a remote health as its sole focus. CRANAplus is a member based organisation and we invite all Remote Health Professionals, students and those who have an interest in remote health, to join us as we continue to support this unique and valuable sector.
Additional benefits :
- The CRANApulse Weekly eNewsletter including Employment Opportunities and Career Resources.
- Quarterly CRANAplus Magazine - Members are encouraged to share articles, research or comment on issues that may be of interest to members.
- Enhance your Professional Network - Opportunity to join various working groups that influence policy and decision making in rural and remote health care. Complete “Networks of Interest” field on registration form.
- Access professional support, advice and resource material.