Be a part of the large CRANAplus family where our Members enjoy the expertise of the only health organisation that has remote health as its sole focus. Our aim is to ensure that those who choose to work in this often demanding sector, are as prepared as they can be for the challenges they will face.
CRANAplus welcomes as members, all Remote Health Professionals, students and those who have an interest in the Remote Health Sector. For individuals there is access to professional support, advice, representation and relevant publications.
Do you work for one of our Corporate Employers? If so, you can select a Concessional Corporate Employee Membership at the reduced rate of $100
How much will it cost me?
- Full Membership - $150 (for individual professionals)
- Concessional Corporate Employee - $100 (for individuals who are employed by one of our Corporate Members)
- Concessional Undergraduate Student - $50 (for Undergraduate students only - currently enrolled in a university based health discipline. Student ID required)
- Concession - Retiree - $50 (no longer a paid employee but wish to maintain a connection to the remote health industry)
- Associate - $150 (for those outside the health sector but wish to maintain an interest in remote health and support CRANAplus)
Please note: International addresses will require an additional postal charge of $25 for the New Member Welcome Bag.
- Up to $100 discounts on all courses
- 10% on all online e-Remote modules
- Up to $200 discount on CRANAplus Conference registration
- $10 discount on subsequent years for multi year Membership
- CRANAplus scholarship and grant opportunities
- Annual On-line Subscription of Australian Journal of Rural Health via Membership Account
As a part of the CRANAplus family, our members can enjoy the expertise of the only health organisation with a remote health as its sole focus. CRANAplus is a member based organisation and we invite all Remote Health Professionals, students and those who have an interest in remote health, to join us as we continue to support this unique and valuable sector.
Additional benefits :
- The CRANApulse Weekly Newsletter including Employment Opportunities and Career Resources.
- Quarterly CRANAplus Magazine - Members are encouraged to share articles, research or comment on issues that may be of interest to members.
- Enhance your Professional Network - Opportunity to join various working groups that influence policy and decision making in rural and remote health care.
- Access professional support, advice and resource material.
CRANAplus is committed to recognising excellence in members who have contributed greatly to improving remote and isolated health care.
A Fellow of CRANAplus is a member who has shown exceptional commitment and professionalism within their professional practice. The CRANAplus Board of Directors bestows fellowship with a ceremonial awarding at the annual CRANAplus Conference.
Consideration for Fellowship member status is by application either as nominee (self) or nominating a peer and/or colleague.
An offer of appointment for Fellow membership will be initiated by CRANAplus for Aurora Award winners or those having obtained a PhD in a relevant area.
If interested in applying as a nominee or you wish to nominate a peer and/or colleague, please refer to the revised CRANAplus Guidelines and Application Form.