Partners of CRANAplus
Becoming a Partner of CRANAplus is a unique membership category, to formally acknowledge the links between CRANAplus and your organisation, business or consultancy.
It describes a relationship of mutual benefit between entities who support the behaviours, values and activities of the other.
Partners of CRANAplus receive a range of benefits, including raising your organisational profile through access to wide networks within the industry by:
- Your logo displayed as a supporter of CRANAplus on a designated page of the CRANAplus Website
- Your logo displayed as a supporter of CRANAplus and remote & isolated health in the CRANAplus quarterly Magazine (circulation 60,000)
- Copies of the CRANAplus Magazine
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Access to mentoring
- Consultancy; on remote and isolated health, education, governance and management
- Branding opportunities (e.g. financial sponsoring of CRANAplus training equipment, scholarships and grants)
- Branding opportunities through In-kind sponsorship
NB: Partners of CRANAplus:
- Do not have any individual membership rights
- Are not eligible to nominate for the Board of Directors or vote.
- Do not have access to ‘corporate membership rates’ for their staff.
Ph: (08) 8408 8200