Corporate and Special Corporate memberships
Benefits of Corporate Membership
Through targeted professional services, CRANAplus is strengthening the remote health sector. Our unique insight and reach make CRANAplus a valued and effective collaborator and partner with governments, employers and the broader remote health community.
- Put your organisation in touch with a niche group of remote health professionals.
- Create new opportunities for recruitment and communicate directly with the remote workforce.
- Draw upon our substantial Corporate and Supporter membership base to connect, network and share.
- Dedicated staff and a network of experts developing industry-wide initiatives.
- Customised programs developed for your specific workplace and/or application.
- Utilise our range of resources and publications to support clinical and organisational processes and practices
- Your logo appearing in each edition, sent Australia-wide.
- 10-20% discount on advertising (depending on membership Type).
- New Corporate Members will receive a complimentary full page advert in the next edition of their choice.
10% discount on a trade stall (depending on membership Type).
- Unlimited FREE Advertising on the CRANAplus website’s Employment section (with inclusion in the weekly eNewsletter CRANApulse)
- Four copies of CRANAplus Magazine (per quarterly edition)
- Inclusion and introduction to other like-minded organisations under our Corporate Members section on the website
- A discounted individual membership rate of $100 (usually $150) for your employees
- - up to 15 employees under a Corporate Membership
- - up to 30 employees under a Special Corporate Membership
- Bush Support Services promotional packs
* Corporate and Special Corporate members are not eligible for nomination to the Board of Directors, or to vote.
For organisations with 15 employees or less
Special Corporate $4500
For organisations with more than 15 and fewer than 30 employees
More than 30 employees?
Contact our friendly Member Services team to discuss other options;
Our family of Corporate Sponsors
Click here to view other Corporate Members already enjoying the benefits of CRANAplus membership.
Corporate Membership provides many additional benefits for us an an organisation. We appreciate all levels of support and are proud to be associated with a unique organisation that provides the strongest voice for improving health service delivery in remote Australia.
Monica Frain, Kimberley Population Health Unit