This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Join the CRANAplus family for discounted courses and conference attendance, eligibility for scholarships and grants, and multiple other benefits
CRANAplus membership is open to health professionals, care providers, managers, academics, educators, students and those who are no longer a part of the paid health workforce but have a continued interest in the remote or isolated health sector.
People who do not meet this criteria but who are interested in supporting CRANAplus can join as Associate Members. Associate Members have the same benefits as Full Members but do not have voting rights and are not entitled to join the Board of Management.
By joining the CRANAplus community, you’re supporting our advocacy, professional development, mental health, and education work. Your decision contributes to the health of remote populations and reflects solidarity with your peers. Thank you!
- Individual membership benefits include…
- Face-to-face and online course discounts (Course discounts not available to Concessional Undergraduate Student or Retiree Members)
- Priority access to our course bookings annually
- CRANAplus Conference registration discount
- Eligibility for scholarships, grants, and awards
- Opportunity to participate in our membership survey, ‘think-tanks’ or working groups that influence our direction and remote healthcare policy
- A subscription to the print edition of CRANAplus Magazine
- Opportunity to share your experiences or work in CRANAplus Magazine
- Member-exclusive updates via email
- Access the Australian Journal of Rural Health through your Dashboard.
- You may also wish to make the most of the services that are supported by your membership, including…
- The Bush Support Line (1800 805 391), our free, confidential, 24/7 telephone support line for the current and emerging rural and remote health workforce
- Wellbeing workshops tailored to your workplace
- Our resources, including our professional resources, wellbeing guides, podcast, online stories, webinars, Mindful Monday email newsletter, and CRANApulse email newsletter
- Our employment page which lists rural and remote healthcare jobs
Discounts on courses & our conference
As a CRANAplus Member, you'll receive discounts on all face-to-face and online courses. If you intend on booking a CRANAplus course this year, membership will quickly pay for itself. You'll also gain priority access to course bookings, enabling you secure learning opportunities at the most convenient time and location. CRANAplus Conference registration is also offered at a reduced rate.
*Course discounts not available to Concessional Undergraduate Student or Retiree Members
Eligibility for grants, scholarships & opportunities
CRANAplus Members become eligible for various scholarships for undergraduate placements and post-graduate study. They can apply for grants that partially pay back course fees or cover professional development costs. They will also be in the running to be recognised for certain member-only honours at the annual conference, including CRANAplus Awards and CRANAplus Fellowship.
Access to resources & advocacy
You'll receive a welcome bag in the mail, a print subscription to CRANAplus Magazine and an online subscription to the Australian Journal of Rural Health. We'll send you member-only alerts via email to keep you up to date with important news and opportunities. You'll have the chance to share your experiences through the magazine, participate in our Member Survey (which informs our direction), elect the Board of Directors, and join working groups that influence policy and decision making in rural/remote health care.
Access our Withdrawals, Cancellations and Refunds policy.