As the voice for remote health in Australia, at CRANAplus we regularly contribute our stance on health policy and issues, to increase the awareness of the remote perspective, give rise to change and advocate for best practice.
Submission papers are the collective representation of CRANAplus Members’ views around current and ongoing issues. They are our response to a request to provide our opinion on a very narrow focussed item.
Submission papers can take a variety of forms depending on what they are responding to (senate inquiry, speech, templates response to a green paper, research outcomes, journal articles etc).
Any queries or comments can be directed to email@example.com
- 720.86 KB Representation Reporting Form
- 152.59 KB Cranaplus Digital Health Agency Submission
- 350.79 KB Joint Select Committee on Northern Australia
- 370.02 KB ATSI Framework Joint Submission (Final 19 Feb 2015)
- 1.03 MB Joint Submission Senate Select Committee on Health 2014
- 1.5 MB Submission to the Standing Committee on Health Inquiry into Chronic Disease Prevention and Management in Primary Health Care