Webinars and Online Learning
As we continue to adapt and find new ways of supporting the workforce in the absence of our usual face-to-face programs. We are commencing the roll out of free webinars to help you stay connected and maintain CPD. Click here to enrol in one of our latest webinars.
Free Online Learning Opportunities
We have the following online learning opportunities available. Click on the below links to enrol now.
- Working Safe in Remote Practice The Working Safe in Remote Practice module sits as a bridge between legislation, orientation, and workplace safety guidelines. Completing the module will enable you to better appreciate the importance of workplace safety guidelines and how they can be used effectively to promote individual and team safety.
- Working Safely in Community Night Patrol The Working Safely in Community Night Patrol eLearning program aims to provide Community Night Patrollers with information on how to work safely and manage risks and concerns. This course hopes to make patrollers feel more confident to keep themselves, their team and their community safe.
- Diversity in Aged Care CRANAplus recognises that the aged care user cohort is becoming more diverse with specialised skills required to meet the increasing diversity of service needs. This resource will be an introduction to diversity themes.
- Basic Counselling Skills — Part 1 Enhance your skills in effective communication & counselling skills. Designed for health practitioners who deal with common personal & relationship issues with staff, patients and clients.
- Basic Counselling Skills — Part 2 This second part of the Basic Counselling Skills online course aims to build on the ideas and strategies presented in the first section in terms of having helpful, effective conversations.