Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Clinical Nurse Manager - Aged Care
Posted: 13 Oct 2021
We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse manager for a Small Facilities in Fitzroy Crossing and Derby.
The Role :
These facilities prides itself on place great importance on the wellbeing of their staff and providing essential care to the community at large. This Aged Care Provider Offers essential ATSI flexible services and mixed care for older Aboriginal people. The right candidate will have experience working within a Indigenous community. You will have a comprehensive working knowledge of Legislation governing aged care including the Aged Care Act, Best Practice Guidelines and other relevant professional codes of practice. You will Need to demonstrate working knowledge of continuous improvement, accreditation standards, ACFI funding, assessment processes and care planning. These are small facilities, up to 36 beds, and a very small clinical staff.
You will also be responsible for clinical leadership, coordinating resident care and facilitating the provision of person centred, clinical and care services at the site.
What’s on Offer :
- Generous Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 p/a
- Fully furnished Accommodation with bills included
- Shared Car supplied
- Annual flights to an Australian capital city
The Locations :
FITZROY CROSSING: Fitzroy Crossing lies on the fertile floodplains of the Fitzroy River, downriver from the striking Geikie Gorge National Park and south of the ancient canyons and caves of Tunnel Creek and Windjana Gorge, where you can spot native wildlife in abundance.
Derby : 3 Hours from Broome Derby is the ideal destination for a coast to outback gorge country adventure in one of the last true wilderness areas on Earth. It’s the western gateway to the legendary Gibb River Road — Australia’s unique four wheel drive experience.
What You Need:
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Previous experience leading clinical and/or care teams
- Both Covid Vaccinations and Flu Vaccination
- Current Police Check
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement, accreditation requirements, ACFI funding requirements and documentation
- Familiarity with ATSI and associated documentation
- Bankruptcy Check and NDIS workers screen check
Send a current resume to Laura.Syms@cmr.com.au or Alternatively, call “Laura Syms” for a confidential discussion around your future career options on Tel: 07 3171 2929