This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Nurse Unit Manager
Posted: 23 Sep 2021
Location: Koo Wee Rup VIC
Kooweerup Regional Health Services are looking for Nurse Unit Manager to manage a mixed unit.
Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Services are looking for Nurse Unit Manager to manage a mixed unit
- 10 Level 4 medical bed with 3 TCP bed included
- 20 Public Aged Care Beds
- 4 short term respite beds
- Full-time position in Acute/Residential Care Unit.
- 5 years’ post registration experience in Aged Care,
- Experienced with ACFI.
- Proven leadership experience in a senior ward role.
- AHPRA Registration.
- Current Police Check (less than three years)
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Degree or working towards a degree specialising in Aged Care.
- Experience of Accreditation in Acute and Residential Care.
- Management qualification post registration
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org