Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Posted: 15 Oct 2021
Location: Throughout Australia
Sugarman Nursing are currently recruiting for experienced Nurses to work remotely in communities throughout Australia.
Experience first-hand Remote Nursing and reap the benefits of making the most out of your skills to help Indigenous Communities with their health care needs.
As an agency we make sure your paperwork, accommodation, and travel arrangements are organised for you, to ensure your Remote Nursing experience is as stress free as possible.
To work as a Remote Area Nurse in a Primary health clinic you will be required to have the following certificates.
- Remote Emergency Care (REC)
- Maternity Emergency Care (MEC)
- Pharmacotherapeutics or RIPRN endorsed
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Immunisation certificate
- AHPRA registration
- Travel and accommodation arranged
- Great pay rates starting at $75 — $90 p/hour +
- On call allowances (if required)
- Support available for Nurses 24/7
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to know more about what is on offer/available please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply to this advert.