Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Registered Nurse (502371)
Posted: 1 Oct 2021
Location: Queenstown TAS
The Department of Health, Tasmania are seeking applications for the role of Registered Nurse to work at the West Coast District Hospital in Queenstown, Tasmania.
Consider moving to North West Tasmania to experience wonderful beaches, mountains, world heritage listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food, wine and more. Living in Tasmania you will experience a temperate climate with four distinct seasons, world-renowned food and wine, wild and beautiful landscapes, a relaxed island lifestyle, and a fascinating history. Very affordable lifestyle with fantastic properties in idyllic locations at a fraction of the cost compared to Australia’s capital cities. Traffic jam is not a common term in North West Tasmania and you will have a great work life balance.
What’s on Offer
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants can be negotiated
- Support for ongoing professional development
The Registered Nurse:
- Strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals.
These roles are located at the West Coast District Hospital in Queenstown, Tasmania.
Details of Appointment
Multiple Permanent Full Time and Part Time Shift-Worker (fully rotational) positions working up to 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $66,421-$91,807 pro-rata per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Registration to Work with Vulnerable People
- Pre-employment Checks
For More Information and How to Apply
Please visit our website
Phone: 6495 1550
Position: Nurse Unit Manager
Applications close 24 October 2021.