Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Registered Nurse - Operating Rooms Suite
Posted: 13 Oct 2021
The LGH Operating Suite (ORS) supports a multi-disciplinary model of care where teamwork is the priority.
The Registered Nurse — Operating Room Suite (ORS):
- Strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe, quality, clinically appropriate nursing care, in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals.
- Is an integral part of the multidisciplinary perioperative team. The primary focus of the ORS nurse is to provide safe, quality, evidence-based care for patients during the perioperative phase of the surgical journey.
The LGH Operating Suite (ORS) supports a multi-disciplinary model of care where teamwork is the priority. The suite covers a diverse range of surgical specialties making for a dynamic environment currently providing a service up to 7 theatres. The ORS is experiencing a period of development within the nursing structure to embrace new learners including an effective transition to practice programme for graduates, new learners and undergraduate nursing students.
The LGH ORS has seamless linkages with a collocated sterilising department, a short stay surgical unit and 2 surgical wards completing the footprint that optimises efficiency and effectiveness and provides a high level of patient care.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Theatre experience beneficial as an undergraduate or Registered Nurse
- Experience in day procedure, Anaesthetic /post anaesthetic care, or scrub scout experience
- Clinical coaching or Clinical Nurse Education
Details of Appointment:
Permanent full time and part time, shift-worker position working up to 76 hours per fortnight.
Salary: $66,421 to $91,807 per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
How to apply
Please Apply Online scan the QR Code or visit:
For more information contact:
Position: Nurse Unit Manager
Phone: (03) 6777 6626
Applications Close Friday November 12th, 2021