This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Posted: 17 Sep 2021
Location: Far Nth QLD
Our client currently is seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nurses to complete short-term contracts in a number of locations in Far North Queensland.
Far North Queensland
Sugarmans client currently is seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nurses to complete short-term contracts in a number of locations in Far North Queensland including.
These are excellent opportunities for people with proven aged care experience looking to secure employment in either a casual, part-time, or full-time arrangement.
- Free accommodation and travel
- Agency rates starting from $65p/h
- Great organisation and multi-disc teams
- Great opportunity to work in rural and remote areas and make a difference to the community
- ASAP start
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration;
- Medication endorsement;
- Excellent communication and clinical problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated experience in residential based care services;
- Awareness of local health issues and a demonstrated ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates or willingness to obtain.
- Must be available ASAP
- Must be within Queensland or a state that can travel there
If you are interested and would like some more information then please feel free to get in touch on 0423489141 or submit your resume across to