Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Posted: 6 Oct 2021
Location: Norfolk Island
Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) is seeking Full-time Registered Nurses with General Nursing experience.
Are you looking for a sea change and a better quality of life whilst expanding your experience? Norfolk Island offers a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by sandy beaches, rolling hills, Norfolk Island pines and spectacular scenery. When living and working on Norfolk Island you become part of a beautiful community.
Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) is recruiting:
REGISTERED NURSES — NORFOLK ISLAND
NIHRACS is a multipurpose service including a General Practice Clinic, Outpatients, Emergency Service, Acute Beds and Residential Aged Care. We are seeking Full-time Registered Nurses with General Nursing experience.
Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia;
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others;
- Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with patients/clients to enhance service delivery and to guide others in providing service excellence;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations;
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of risk management, safety and quality principles and the role of the Registered Nurse in applying these principles;
- Current drivers licence;
Please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with your CV and contact details of two referees addressed to Phyllis Evans, Nurse Unit Manager, to email: email@example.com.
For enquiries call: (0011) 6723 22091, Closing date: Monday 1 November 2021.
Only those successful for an interview will be contacted, applicants must have rights to live and work in Australia and successful applicants will be required to submit the results of a recent National Police Check.