Free webinar - Reducing the risk of stillbirth
Join us for a discussion of strategies for a safer pregnancy on 27 October. Find out more.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Remote Area Nurse
Posted: 13 Oct 2021
Seeking Remote Area Nurses for contract work across the Northern Territory.
Seeking Remote Area Nurses for contract work across the Northern Territory. We have exciting positions available in East Arnhem Land, Tiwi, Katherine and Central Australia. Offering flexible contract lengths between 3 – 12 weeks with the ability to create your own “FIFO” roster.
The Northern Territory is vast and incredible, from the iconic Uluru to the desert town of Alice Springs to the coastal capital of Darwin and its neighboring islands of Tiwi and Groote — there is something for everyone! The NT offers truly unforgettable, breathtaking travel experiences.
In order to be successful for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Nursing, or equivalent
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ Emergency experience
- Remote Qualifications or willingness to obtain certificates including REC, MEC, Pharmacotherapeutics and Immunisation Certificate highly desirable
- Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship will not be provided)
- Salary up to $79.43/hour
- Return Travel Provided
- Accommodation Provided
- On-going contract opportunities
To apply for this great opportunity, email a current resume to email@example.com. Alternatively call, “Meg Buchanan” today on Tel: 07 3171 2929 for a friendly and confidential chat!