This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Remote Area Nurses
Posted: 5 Nov 2021
Location: WA, NT and SA
Medacs Healthcare have many vacancies for Remote Area Nurses to work contracts in rural and Indigenous communities across Australia! A few states we work in are Western Australia, Northern Territory and South Australia.
We are a trusted nursing agency, specializing in travel nursing! We are passionate about what we do and in 2020 we moved hundreds of nurses across Australia for contracts. We have partnered with various health services across Australia to recruit experienced Registered Nurses interested in taking on contract positions.
Key Benefits include:
- Agency rate$$
- $alary Packaging
- Travel & Accommodation provided
- Base pay, plus shift penalties and allowances
- Opportunities available from 2 weeks up to 6 months
- Large selection of contracts from an approved Health agency
- Improve your skills, widen your experiences and get paid to explore our own backyard
- Immunizer certification
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Remote Emergency Care (REC)
- Maternity Emergency Care (MEC)
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rachelle Aguilar on 0403 847 898.