Browse through the employment listings below to become an integral part of the delivery of health care to remote Australia
Aged Care Registered Nurses, Personal Care Workers, and AINs
Posted: 12 Jan 2022
SustainHealth Recruitment is currently looking for Aged Care Registered Nurses, Personal Care Workers, and AINs to work in several locations in NSW.
Locations: St. Ives, Baulkham Hills, and North Rocks NSW
- with at least 6 months experience in Aged Care is essential
- Located in several locations in NSW
- Competitive salary
- Casual work/contracts available.
Possible duties, but not limited to:
- Helping residents with mobility and activities around the facilities.
- Willing to engage with personalised nursing care plans for residents.
- Communicate clearly with residents, developing strong relationships with both residents and families.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies
- Patient Moving and Handling, repositioning, pressure area, and skincare.
- Wound dressings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Certificate III or IV in aged care
- AHPRA registration for nurses
- Current National Police Certificate
- Full working rights within Australia
- Infection Prevention Control Training
- Evidence of Flu Vaccination
- NDIS Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- COVID 19 Vaccine
- Manual Handling Certificate
- First Aid or CPR Training Certificate
If you are interested in finding out more send your resume to email@example.com for more information.