This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 30 Jun 2022
Location: Blackwater QLD
Escape the city and recharge your batteries in the bush with this Temporary Part Time Clinical Nurse opportunity, with the Blackwater Multi-Purpose Health Service.
Classification: Nurse Grade 6 (1)
Just a short two (2) hour drive from its closest regional city, Rockhampton, Blackwater is a busy 16-bed rural facility providing Acute Inpatient, Accident and Emergency, Pharmacy, Outpatient and urgent Radiology services to the community and also has four (4) aged care beds.
Shorter contracts are available, travel assistance negotiable and accommodation provided!
Total remuneration value of up to $8,308.44 p.m. is comprised of;
- A salary between $48.87 — $52.33 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
- Accommodation assistance provided for successful applicants (adds value on to total package above) (Conditions apply).
- Relocation/travel and accommodation assistance negotiable.
Other Benefits include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
- CH2E422476 — Clinical Nurse (Blackwater) v3 (PDF, 489KB)
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH2E422476
Contact: Shastee Walmsley (07) 4980 1800
Closing Date: 10 July 2022