This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 10 Jun 2022
Location: Flinders Island TAS
Tasmanian Health Services is seeking an Enrolled Nurse to provide direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse/midwife to achieve planned patient outcomes.
Applicants are advised that in accordance with Tasmanian Public Health Directions, all employees of the Department of Health must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This step is critical in protecting both our health workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians in our care.
Applicants for any position within the Department of Health must be prepared to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
The Enrolled Nurse provides direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse/midwife to achieve planned patient outcomes.
Note: — Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- This position offers excellent work life balance to not only enjoy work but to get out and explore the beautiful Flinders Island and surrounds.
- We have a fantastic team of friendly and welcoming staff who work closely together to provide high quality care.
- The FIMPC offers you the ability to stretch yourself over many nursing disciplines. We cover emergency, acute and residential care within our 15 bed facility.
Details of Appointment
- 506172 — Permanent, part time, shift work (fully rotational) position working 60 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible
- 525614 — Casual, shift work (fully rotational), working as and when required, commencing as soon as possible for a period of 12 months
*notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
Salary: $61,385 — $67,982 pro rata, per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Salary range is in accordance with Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2019
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31ST JULY 2022
You will be prompted to complete an application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the specifics of the role and selection criteria contained in the attached Statement of Duties.
For More Information
Position: Nurse Unit Manager of Flinders Island Multipurpose
Phone: (03) 6359 0217