This site may not work properly using older versions of Edge and Internet Explorer. You should upgrade your browser to the latest Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, or any other modern browser of your choice. Click here for more information.
Browse through the employment listings below to discover your dream rural or remote health care job
Posted: 16 Nov 2022
Location: Mount Gambier and Limestone Coast
YNA is seeking experienced and passionate Registered Midwives specialising in Labour to provide exceptional Midwifery care to families in Regional and Remote Hospitals of South Australia.
YNA require Registered Midwives specialising in Labour for 2 – 8 week assignments with the possibility of extension (for the right candidate).
You will need to have:
- Current AHPRA Midwifery Registration with no restrictions
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to identify key messages, issues and concerns when communicating with others
- The Flexibility to adapt to new settings
- Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with patients/clients to enhance service delivery and to guide others in providing service excellence
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations
- Basic computer skills and proven ability to use health information systems
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of risk management, safety and quality principles and the role of these principles
- Demonstrated recent post registration experience in a hospital setting
- Shift variety and above award rates
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Free Mandatory updates including free uniform and professional indemnity insurance
Submit your application from SEEK or Join Us on-line at yna.com.au
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring our friendly team on 08 7129 5080. Our e‑Learning & fast track criminal screening make it efficient for you to start shifts quickly.
YNA is committed to an inclusive workforce & encourages applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including those who identify as part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community. We can arrange for any applicants to speak with our Coordinator of Indigenous Engagement for support or advice, at any time.